Thursday, November 15, 2012

Never Too Old for the Circus

    The circus was in town last week so I talked Stephen and his mom into going. It wasn't a very big circus but it was still pretty cool. I was covering it for the newspaper as well. We sat with some of our friends... well they did. I sat on the ground closer to the ring to get some good shots of the performers while Stephen and his mom sat with the Arnolds.
    A clown came out to perform and started dragging people up on stage. I found it very funny when they grabbed a hold of Stephen. He was a good boy though and performed well. He said not to share these pictures but they were funny and everyone loves funny so here are a few from his performance....
  









     See, I told you that they were funny. Here are some more circus pictures....


















No comments:

Post a Comment