Thursday, August 30, 2018

Long Awaited Update and Getting Back on Track

    Well, it has been a very long time since I posted to my blog. A lot of things have happened since I last posted. I will try to catch you up with everything and then I will focus on keeping you up to date.
    Here are some quick highlights... Since I last wrote we have had some adventures. We stayed in Northern New Mexico for a couple years where I actually started and owned my own newspaper. We now have seven grandchildren. My parents have moved to Sierra Blanca along with my daughter, her husband and their three children. I have two grandchildren in school, one in kindergarten the other in Pre-K. We are currently living near San Antonio, Texas where Stephen is building a water plant. He now has a class A water license and his B waste water license. Stephen's parents have left Sierra Blanca to return to their home town. My oldest daughter and her husband have also left Sierra Blanca and live near us. My oldest son is living in Florida where he has been through one hurricane and narrowly missed by another. He is getting married in November. I spend most of my time volunteering for the American Red Cross. I am still doing photography. I mostly shoot weddings now.
    We are planning on getting back to Sierra Blanca to live soon. In the meantime, we travel out to our property as often as we can and we continue to work on improvements there. A few months ago we closed in the screened porch. I will blog about all of these things so you can get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment